- Individually configured dynamic seating system mounted on E-wheelchair
- Anatomical molding of seat with adduction guide
- Anatomical upholstery in the back
- Lateral side supports
- Physiological pivot points in the pelvic and knee regions
- Pelvis adjustment unit and system restraint at 90°
- Prepared for mounting of dynamic foot rest systems
- Prepared for mounting of head rest brackets and restraints
- Adapter unit for connecting the seat and back unit to selected undercarriages
- Vacuum body impression
- Customized mounting of the control system according to the patient's wishes
An extensive range of accessories is available for patients and accompanying persons.
The AKTIVLINE E-Mobile is customized exactly to the special needs of the patients.
If you have any questions about the technical data and our capabilities, please contact us directly.
The care of patients with infantile cerebral palsy and similar indications is a challenging task. Your personal consultant on site will be happy to assist you in designing a suitable standard solution for the personal needs of the patient.
If you have any further questions on the topics of dynamic sitting and AKTIVLINE, please contact us directly.
Subscribe now to our free Newsletter and always receive the latest information about AKTIVLINE.